Click & Collect from store
- You can choose to collect your order from one of our stores (Bath, Bristol or Cardiff) - this service is offered free of charge. What’s more you can also get your Loyalty Points when you collect your goods – we’ll give you a stamp for each £20 that you spend, when you have 20 stamps we’ll give you a voucher for £20 – see below for more details on our Loyalty Scheme.
- To collect from store please check the appropriate box on the checkout page when you're asked to choose a delivery option.
- Please allow up to 1 week day for your order to be available at your chosen store - it will probably be sooner.
- We will contact you when the goods are available.
- To avoid fraud please bring a printed copy of your shipping note (or show us the document on your phone), the credit / debit card used to pay for the goods and proof of ID.
- If someone else is collecting the order on your behalf please give them some documentation confirming the arrangement (an email is acceptable), they will also need a copy of the shipping note and proof of ID.
Sign up to our Loyalty Scheme and you can earn a stamp for every £20 you spend in one of our stores* – Bath, Bristol or Cardiff.
Fill your card with twenty stamps and we’ll give you £20 Kitchens Voucher to spend on products of your choice in store.
If you order click and collect online you can get your card stamped when you call in to the store - just bring your online invoice. Also, if you order and have your goods delivered but are subsequently able to get to a store, call in with your online invoice and we’ll give you the qualifying stamps.
Please come on in and take advantage of our Loyalty Scheme.
* Stamps can be earned on virtually all products with a few exceptions such as:
- Any discounted electricals or offers whereby we give you a voucher at time of purchase.
- Discounted electrical items and electrical items with 10% off during events.
- Gift Voucher Offers where a Kitchens Gift Voucher is given with a purchase.
- Purchases paid with a Kitchens Gift Voucher(s).
Sorry but we cannot issue ‘stamps’ unless you can get to a store.
Lost or stolen cards cannot be replaced.
Trade customers do not qualify for the Loyalty Scheme.
Loyalty Cards remain the property of Kitchens (Catering Utensils) Ltd.
Kitchens (Catering Utensils) Ltd. reserves the right to alter or withdraw the Loyalty Scheme at any time.