Delivery & Returns
Click & Collect
- We offer free click and collect from our stores. We will contact you when your goods are ready for collection. Please allow one working day for your goods to be ready. See below for further details.
We offer FREE delivery to the UK mainland on all orders worth £50 or more.
- Deliveries to the UK mainland (excluding Scottish Highlands) are usually on the next working day provided the order has been received by 1.00pm.
- Orders for £50 and over will be delivered free of charge to the UK mainland (using Standard Delivery) – all the items must be ordered in one transaction and be delivered to one address.
- Orders worth less than £50 to the UK mainland will be charged £4.75 carriage per delivery address.
- Orders just for Gift Vouchers and worth £50 or more will be delivered free of charge in the UK. The carriage charge for an order just for Gift Vouchers worth less than £50 to be delivered in the UK is £2.25.
- For specified delivery by 12.00 noon next working week day to the UK mainland (excluding the Scottish Highlands) - £10.00 – the order must be received by 1.00pm. Please order by 1.00pm (on a week day) for this service. Orders placed on a Friday afternoon, Saturday or Sunday will not be despatched until the Monday (if it is a public holiday the order will be despatched on the next working day).
- For Saturday delivery by 12 noon to the UK mainland (excluding the Scottish Highlands) - £30.00 – order must be received by 1.00pm on the Friday (order on a Thursday if Friday is a public holiday).
- Deliveries to Northern Ireland and all the UK islands (including Isle of Man, all Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Scilly Isles and Isle of Wight) will usually be charged £10 carriage per order and delivery may take a day or two longer. Due to exceptional delivery charges applied to certain goods we may not be able to apply our standard delivery charges to some orders for the Highlands, Northern Ireland and the UK islands - we will contact you directly if higher charges will have to be applied.
- Only one carriage charge will be applied to an order, even if there is more than one consignment.
- Please contact us directly, by phone or email if you wish to order from outside the UK.
- Orders for £50 and more to the UK mainland - FREE
- Orders for less than £50 to the UK mainland - £4.75
- All orders to Northern Ireland & all UK islands including: Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Scilly Isles, Isle of Man & Isle of Wight * - £10.00
- Gift Vouchers within the UK (worth less than £50) - £2.25
- Delivery by 12 noon to UK mainland (excluding Scottish Highlands)** - £10.00
- Delivery on Saturday by 12 noon to UK mainland (excluding Scottish Highlands)** - £30.00
* Due to exceptional delivery charges applied to certain goods we may not be able to apply our standard delivery charges to some orders – we will contact you directly if higher charges will have to be applied.
** Orders must be received by 1.00pm on the previous working day, e.g. 1.00pm on a Friday for a Saturday delivery or 1.00pm on a Friday for a Monday delivery.
Collect from store
- You can choose to collect your order from one of our stores (Bath, Bristol or Cardiff) - this service is offered free of charge.
- Please check the appropriate box on the checkout page when you're asked to choose a delivery option.
- Please allow up to 1week day for your order to be available at your chosen store - it will probably be sooner.
- We will contact you when the goods are available.
- To avoid fraud please bring a printed copy of your shipping note, the credit / debit card used to pay for the goods and proof of ID.
- If someone else is collecting the order on your behalf please give them some documentation confirming the arrangement (an email is acceptable), they will also need a copy of the shipping note and proof of ID.
- We aim to deliver to the UK mainland within 2 working days (working days are Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays), it is often quicker.
- Deliveries to the Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and all the islands may take a day or two longer.
- Orders received by 1.00pm will usually be delivered a day quicker than orders received later on the same day.
- Standard delivery is Monday to Friday.
- We can arrange delivery by 12 noon on the next day (week day), but only if you are within the UK mainland (and not in the Scottish Highlands), please select the appropriate option at Checkout. Please order by 1.00pm (on a week day) for this service. Orders placed on a Friday afternoon, Saturday or Sunday will not be despatched until the Monday (if it is a public holiday the order will be despatched on the next working day).
- For Saturday delivery by 12 noon to the UK mainland (excluding the Scottish Highlands) the order must be received by 1.00pm on the Friday (order on a Thursday if Friday is a public holiday).
- For your own peace of mind we usually require a signature on delivery.
- Please contact us for a quote if you require a quicker delivery, or delivery on a specified day or time.
- To avoid failed/delayed deliveries please give us special instructions when placing your order regarding where the parcel may be safely left, whether it be on your property or with a designated neighbour.
- Please note, if our courier has to make repeated attempts to deliver a parcel then they may impose extra charges; in such instances we may ask you to cover the extra costs.
- If there is a delay with your order we will contact you to explain the situation, you may at this stage want to:-
a) Cancel your order.
b) Select alternative products.
c) Continue with your order which we will despatch as soon as the stock is available.
- Whilst we make every effort to fulfil every order promptly we are not liable for any failure to deliver, or delay in delivering items you have ordered due to reasons beyond our control.
Returns & Refunds
We hope you will be pleased and satisfied with your purchases, however, in the unlikely event that goods are faulty, not as described or not fit for purpose, we will refund or exchange in accordance with your legal rights. Please report the matter to us immediately and ideally within 14 days of receiving the goods, either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (029 2022 2788) or phone Customer Services (029 2022 7899 – Mon to Fri 9.30am to 5.30pm).
Our returns policy is as follows:
- If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason we will offer a refund or exchange on condition that the item is:
b) In a resalable condition as new and in the original packaging
c) Returned within 14 days of receipt of the goods
d) Not a special order [non-stock item]
e) Is an unopened foodstuff
- Before returning any items please phone (029 2022 7899) or email us to request a returns number. We will need to know your order number, the item reference and your reason for the return.
- To avoid damage in transit please pack items to be returned in the original carton and similar outer packaging as that in which you received the goods.
- We will refund all monies received, including the standard outbound delivery cost and the return delivery cost (using standard first class post unless we request otherwise), within 14 days of receiving the goods back. In line with legislation we have the right to deduct monies from refunds if the goods show signs of unreasonable use leading to diminished value.
- If, after 7 days of receiving the goods you've changed your mind about the item you've ordered and no longer want it, we will refund the cost of the goods, but not the shipping costs.
- Items delivered damaged must be reported to us within 14 working days of receipt of delivery and may be returned (if requested by us) within 14 days for a refund (including outbound and return delivery costs - using standard first class post unless we request otherwise).
- Unless otherwise requested all goods to be returned should be addressed to: Web Sales Returns, Kitchens, 14 High Street, Cardiff. CF10 1AX.
- Alternatively you can personally return items to any one of our stores; please take your invoice details together with the item to the store.
- Cash refunds cannot be given for items purchased with Gift Vouchers – such purchases will receive Gift Vouchers to the value of the refund.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.