Get in touch
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact us
If you're looking for an answer please click on the most relevant question or contact us by email - firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 029 2022 9814.
Most customers want to know...
How can I cancel or change an order once I have submitted it?
Once you have submitted an order you may cancel or amend an order anytime from when you place it and up to 14 days from when you receive the goods. If you want an order amended before it is despatched please contact us as soon as possible as we will usually process an order within a few hours of receiving it (Monday to Friday 9.30am to 5.30pm). Please email us at email@example.com or phone 029 2022 7899 and ask for Web Sales.
Can I request a particular delivery time?
Orders received by 1pm will usually be delivered the next day (provided delivery is to the UK mainland excluding the Scottish Highlands). We can sometimes process orders received later than 1pm for despatch the same day and delivery the next day, but this depends on our workload for the day, please contact us if you want to be sure of next day delivery.
We can arrange delivery by 12 noon on the next day (Monday to Saturday), but only if you are within the UK mainland (and not in the Scottish Highlands). Please order by 1pm (on a week day) and select this service when choosing a delivery option on check out. Orders placed on a Friday afternoon, Saturday or Sunday will not be despatched until the Monday (if it is a public holiday the order will be despatched on the next working day).
For delivery by 12 noon on a Saturday, within the UK mainland (and not in the Scottish Highlands). Please order by 1pm on the Friday (or Thursday if the Friday is a public holiday) and select this service when choosing your delivery option on check out.
If you can't find the delivery option you require please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 029 2022 7899. We'll do what we can to help but this might involve an extra charge.
How do I return an unwanted item?
We hope you will be pleased and satisfied with your purchases, however, in the unlikely event that goods are faulty, not as described or not fit for purpose, we will refund or exchange in accordance with your legal rights. Please report the matter to us immediately, either by email (email@example.com), fax (029 2022 2788) or phone Customer Services (029 2022 7899 – Mon to Fri 9.30am to 5.30pm).
Our returns policy is as follows:
If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason we will offer a refund or exchange on condition that the item is:
- In a resalable condition as new and in the original packaging
- Returned within 14 days of receipt of the goods
- Not a special order [non-stock item]
- Is an unopened foodstuff
- Before returning any items please phone (029 2022 7899) or email us to request a returns number. We will need to know your order number, the item reference and your reason for the return.
- To avoid damage in transit please pack items to be returned in the original carton and similar outer packaging as that in which you received the goods.
- We will refund all monies received, including the standard outbound delivery cost, within 14 days of receiving the goods back. In line with legislation we have the right to deduct monies from refunds if the goods show signs of unreasonable use leading to diminished value.
- Items delivered damaged must be reported to us within 3 working days of receipt of delivery and may be returned (if requested by us) within 14 days for a refund (including outbound and return delivery costs).
- Unless otherwise requested all goods to be returned should be addressed to: Web Sales Returns, Kitchens Cookshop, 14 High Street, Cardiff. CF10 1AX.
- Alternatively you can personally return items to any one of our stores - Bath, Bristol or Cardiff; please take your invoice details together with the item to the store.
- Cash refunds cannot be given for items purchased with Gift Vouchers – such purchases will receive Gift Vouchers to the value of the refund.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
What will you do if an item is out of stock?
We hold large stocks but will occasionally be out of stock of an item. If you have ordered an item that is out of stock we will contact you within 24 hours (on a working day - Monday to Friday) to explain the situation and tell you when it should be available.
How soon will you deliver?
In the UK mainland we aim to deliver within 2 working days (Monday & Friday excluding Bank Holidays) of placing the order – it is usually quicker. For an even speedier delivery if you are in the UK mainland (and not in the Scottish Highlands) you can select delivery by 12 nooon on the next working day, please select the option when you place your order. See all delivery options here.
Please contact us for overseas deliveries.
Is everything you stock on the website?
Most of our products are on the website and we're adding products all the time, please contact us if you cannot find what you are looking for.